Thursday 26 June 2014

Raffle tickets

I'll be picking up the last of the competition entries tomorrow (Friday 27th June).
The judges are all organised; Sunday afternoon is Judgement Day.
The teapots have been collected; waiting to be adorned by all the beautiful cosies that you've sent in.
So, in the meantime, I'd like to show you a (preliminary) photo of the Raffle Prize!
It's been made by some friends and myself; appliqued and embroidered by us; and quilted by the award winning quilter, Veronique Diligent.
The raffle tickets are $1 each; a book of 20 tickets for $20. All money goes to the Cancer Council. If you wish to purchase tickets, let me know. You can put the cost of the tickets directly on the Cancer Council site, http://vic.cancercouncilfundraising.org.au/craftacure. Just leave me a message, and I'll let you know your ticket numbers. My email is lorraineedunbar@gmail.com.
The quilt will be on display at the Warratina Lavender Farm from 5th to the 13th July. The address is 105 Quayle Rd, Wandin Yallock; just a few kilometres east of Lilydale. Come and see all the tea cosies on display; buy a tea cosy, and some raffle tickets, have lunch or morning/afternoon tea at the tea rooms; a nice day out! The tea cosies will be on display from 9am to 4pm .

No comments:

Post a Comment